The Process of Moving – Services we offer
This is not an exhaustive list…we can always help!
- Housing Advice We can provide advice with housing options based on your individual needs (i.e. downsizing, sheltered accommodation, residential or nursing homes).
- Emotional Support We will provide emotional support to you throughout the process, supporting you with issues of concern, addressing areas of anxiety and confusion. We will work closely with family members and friends where appropriate to maximise this support.
- Viewing Properties/Residential/Nursing Homes We can support you to view potential new homes and assist you to familiarise yourself to the new area.
- Care and Support We can provide advice on what care and support you may be entitled to from the Local Authority, and where applicable arrange meetings as required. If appropriate we can work with you to develop individual support plans that can then be implemented by Social Care Services. We can work alongside Social Care professionals that you may already have involvement with.
- Liaise with Estate Agents We can work closely with Estate Agents regarding the sale or letting of your property, and assist you in staging your home for potential viewings to ensure its optimal potential is met.